Friday, March 25, 2011

ESP - Submission from "Bear"; Visions Into The Past

The following detailed story is one I just received from our team member Bear. He's an awesome Partner I've been with a few years now and I know how passionate he is about paranormal investigating and most importantly; conducting them properly! Take a read at what he experienced personally at Eastern State Penitentiary. For more information on "Bear" check out the team Bio's on Visions Into The Past. Be sure to check out the upcoming Visions Into The Past Page on Eastern State Penitentiary as it will be continually updating as more feedback comes in.


Eastern State Penitentiary – Carl Flagg
     As you pull up to Eastern State Penitentiary all you can see is the massive walls and towers. The dark, almost black, stones that make up the walls are both intimidating and eerily magnificent. The main gate reminds you of a medieval castle. The cast iron gate stands tall and strong, a reminder of the deep dark past of the prison and the spirits locked within. All of this before we entered through the gates. As we waited for our guides to let us in you could feel the tension in all of us. We were all excited about the investigation, each aware of the dark feeling from the start. Like an evil eye watching our every move.
     Once through the gate, each team started setting up equipment. It was oddly quiet during this time. The whole process went like clockwork and in no time we split up into groups and got down to work. Our team began with a tour of the East wall. As we headed to the punishment cells (Cellblock 13) I felt a great sadness come over me, as we walked down the cell block I can see the eyes of the prisoners peeking between the bars. After a short walk we arrived at the Klondike otherwise known as the punishment cells or “The Hole” a.k.a Solitary Confinement, where we began descending underground into a long dark hall with only our flashlights to guide us. The hall was filled with pipes, a row of cells along the right wall were very small and you would have to crawl on hands and knees to enter them. The feeling was dismal, you could almost hear the whimpering of the men that were forced to stay in the Klondike, as we learned; sometimes up to a month. The hall was a dead end with a Plexiglas window to see the opposite end. I took several photographs of the window; some from about 3 feet away and others were taken with the camera against the window. The photos with the camera up to the window clearly show the pipes along the hall, yet it was not enough light to see the end of the hall. The other photos are more interesting, all were taken from about the same place and angle. The first shows a white mass on the window, the second showed the same mass moving forward. The following ones show the mass in a completely different shape. Some of the team members did an EVP session before heading back outside; I have not heard the EVP session’s results yet. As we walked away from the Klondike I couldn't help but to feel sorry for anyone that was forced to spend any amount of time in that dark cold place.
     Walking into Death Row (Cellblock 14) was a frightening experience. In your brain, fear takes over and you don't know what to expect. The air was stale; the room was creepy as the shadows danced on the walls. The only sounds came from our cameras and footsteps as we moved into the hall. Though mostly caged off for the safety of the public (because of deteriorating and crumbling walls), Death Row has several cells that looked more like shower stalls with bars I think the most overwhelming feeling was the scene of nothingness in the building, no sounds, no air, the place was dead. I couldn't wait to get outside and get some air.
I was drawn to what looked like a greenhouse; it called out to me as if it wanted to tell me its story. We asked about entering it, but our guide informed us that it was not safe; I look forward to returning to the green house area on our next.
    As we headed back to regroup in the center, we entered cell block 2 directly from the outside. The cell block was clean and dimly light by the full moon peeking through the skylights. We slowly moved down the long hall, stopping at each cell to take photographs and to get a general feeling from each one.  Julie and I were about 2 cells ahead of the rest of the group when I got a feeling, an angry feeling move past Julie and myself. I believe we both commented on it. Seconds later we hear a loud bang, like a pipe hitting a solid wall. Shannon yelled out as we all ran to see if she was OK. Shannon was visibly shaken and could hardly stand. As first she couldn't even tell us what was wrong. We walked her to a bench and sat her down, she explained she poked her head into one of the cells and at that very moment something hit the wall next to her face, the very sound we all heard at the same time. After Shannon and the rest of us regrouped we went back to our task and met up with the group in the rotunda for round 2 of our investigation. This time we’re headed to the third floor of the infamous Cellblock 12.
After a short break our Guide informs us that it's time to head to the third floor of cell block 12! This is the place everyone was looking forward to spending quality time. Our guide unlocked the gate and we filed up stairs. We had full access to everything on the floor; we could enter the cells and close the doors. As we drifted around the cell block, one cell stood out to me much more than the rest. As I was walking around the cell I could hear the rest of the group doing a ghost box session down at the opposite end of the cellblock. I decided to shut the heavy door for a moment and to my surprise the small cell became warm and calm. I opened the cell door and the cold air rushed past me filling the room. I walked around the cell block again just as a second ghost box session started at the far end of the cell block. I ran into Mike and asked him to return to the cell I was in earlier. I found the cell and sat on a small green bench, I placed my flashlight on a small table facing up to light up the space. I asked Mike to close the door to the cell and he sat on a second bench. I continued to set up my voice recorder and the ghost touch. I also turned on my iOvilus app on my phone; we sat back and introduced ourselves to the room. Once again the room was warm and quiet, we could hardly hear the ghost box session down the hall, it was almost as if we were in a soundproof room all of the sudden. I asked many questions during our session; when we asked for a name we heard “Russ”, he said “blood” “Melody” “complete storm and hate”. We asked why he was in prison and it said “Doctor White” and “Murder” and “confess” and “Doctor”. To Mike and I it sounded like Russ was confessing to a murder of a doctor “Dr. white” and possibly a woman named Melody. I hope to find more information when we review the EVP recordings. We hear a great deal of commotion from the far end of the hall so we packed up to see if they needed help. Once again a cold rush into the room, the temperature change was very noticeable. I want you to know that there where many more experiences on the 12th floor. And even more to talk about regarding Cellblock 4 as well as our tour during the day. And I will write more as I get to process everything and get it all on paper.
     I'm going to end my story at this point for now. Check back soon! More to come!!
BEAR, Medium/Investigator
Visions Into The Past – ParaPsychic Consultants
www.visionsintothepast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment