Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ESP - Submission from Chris B; Visions Into The Past

The following submission is from Chris, investigative team member of Visions Into The Past in charge of Investigation Procedure Development. Everyone at Eastern State Penitentiary experienced something great in their own unique way. Each can recount what they felt and as more reports continue to come in you will see them published here on the blog. Enjoy the night’s recount by Chris B of Visions Into The Past;

     To say Eastern State Penitentiary is “Haunted” is a complete understatement. On my scale of “Haunted 1-10 (10 being “way outta control”) Eastern State Penitentiary is easily a 50! Let’s start with the very second I saw “the wall” (front of building), my brain wanted to explode with excitement, as I’m sure the same was experienced with the rest of our team/teams! Walking through these cell blocks really brings you back. I could just feel the sorrow, madness, pain etc… while walking around. I could have spent days looking at everything. It is as I had gone to Heaven. The place was so beautiful. Trees were growing up through the floors, walls and everywhere. All I could muster was “WOW!” For the next few hours I, with best bud Shannon in tow, walked and walked… and walked all the while “oooooing” and “awhhhing”  taking photos the whole time. A few times, oddly, my equipment started shutting off. Everything all had fresh batteries. I thought it was odd. As our afternoon came to a close we all got rounded up to head back and prepare for our very candid, “to die for” night. Upon returning, again a feeling of “WOW!” but a completely different feeling. If u thought the place is menacing during the day, now that it’s dark it’s a whole new cup of tea! After what seemed to be forever, they finally let us in to set up. There was so much equipment to bring in (everyone’s stuff for all three teams). So in the spirit of “Paranormal Unity” we all chipped in and brought it in to set up quickly so we could all get to investigating.  
     As we got to home base everyone got to work. It was like clockwork. Once everyone was set up and raring to go, it was very clear, even from the start stuff was starting to happen. I was trying out my laser pointer I walked up to the big intimidating, very rusted doors of cell block 6 and shined it down. “WHAT THE…fffffffff!”  A very dark mass darted out from left to right hitting my laser. The crazy thing is it blocked out my laser almost completely. All I could think was it seemed weird and startling.  I thought, “well, cool I’ll make a note”, Once everything else was set up we grabbed the tour guide and headed to “the hole” A.K.A. “The Klondike”.(not a place anyone wanted to go!) Walking down the same hall, I walked today felt very different, as if hundreds of eyes were peering at you. Not cool! It was very unsettling. As we all stuffed in the hole (A VERY cramped small hallway) we were snapping pics, recording video and EVP’s. We were down there for some time. All of the sudden Mike K (Visions Into The Past – Tech Guru) heard a noise behind him, it appeared to be someone walking approaching the Klondike. Maybe it was one of the guards to check on us or tour guides? Which I heard also. As he went to check it out, I was also very curious so I got up to check it out too. I started to take pics and again I heard something. “WTF?!?!” I took a shot from bottom of the stairs shooting up. As the camera took the pic, I distinctly heard a noise outside. I proceeded up the stairs and as my head broke the plain of the ground, “ooooo my god what was that?!?!”.  I heard 6 steps (on gravel) coming out of the cell block 14 directly above us.  “HELLLLLO????” I asked expecting another group to pop out....*silence*...... nothing…. “hmmmmm cool” I thought! A very awesome experience! One for the books! 
     As we moved on I told everyone what I heard. They thought it was cool as well. On to death row (Cellblock 15). This place scared me a lot! It’s not a great place at all. As soon as I walked in and stayed left near what I believe is a big fuse box, my head started to pound. Right between my eyes hurt so badly! I just wanted out! So that’s what I did, I had to walk out of there. What did this mean? I don’t know. I will tell you what though; I don’t ever want to have that happen again!
Going up one more cell block (Cellblock 2) just before meeting back up at home base, we stopped to snap some pics, etc… when all of a sudden “BANG!”  What the heck was that??? Shannon was jumping back from a cell scared to death!  Visibly shaken she had 2 sit and relax. This experience really got her blood moving, Mike K really got a kick out of her excitement as he was looking in the same cell through a different door right next to her and whatever it was decided to bang on her door, not his!  As we collected ourselves we headed back to base to regroup, get new batteries, etc... The time was flying and we didn’t realize we had spend 1/3 of the investigation time just on the first trip. We began to realize that the night was coming to an end very quickly and I was getting bummed! The second third of our investigation took us to an extremely active Cellblock 12. But I’ll have to explain that one in detail another time.
 
     As we realized we only had time for one more really good investigation, someone which I think was Julie (Visions Into The Past – Spirit Photographer), wanted to go to cell block 4. This is where the fun starts. I had made my way to the end of the cell and I started snapping more pics with my bud Chris (Quiet Hour Paranormal). He noticed a black mass moving out of the corner of his eye and yelled to me. “HEY! You See that?” So I looked in that direction and I saw something dart from one cell to another and thought “Holy s--t! I saw it too WOOOOO!” So then this crazy idea hits me like a ton of bricks. It was overwhelming and consuming. It was an interestingly emotional moment. All of a sudden I yell out “HEY! Everyone SHHHHHHHH, Let’s Turn off EVERY Light and turn on every piece of Equipment and run a silent EVP session”. Everyone was like “good idea!”  Basically everyone started to sit down (which seemed odd) and one by one everyone’s lights went out and things got quiet. This crazy feeling changed in me from fright and confusion to peace and relief. This is wild, why am I feeling like this? We were silent for some time. I felt like I lost track of time. For however long this first quiet session lasted I have no recollection of it. It was as if I wasn’t there. Now I’m bugged out but I didn’t tell anyone until now. All of the sudden, we regroup and proceeded to do it again. I’m a little dazed at this point, but agree also to try again. I’m compelled with anticipation. Of what, I don’t know? So we all moved around and started again. But this time I was very aware what is going on, and boy am I glad I was! One of the BEST experiences I have ever had paranormally started rearing up. It starts for me when Julie calls me over cause she felt uneasy, so I ran over to comfort her while she’s snapping pics for a few moments. As she finishes up we move a little closer to the group (very quietly). As I sit with my equipment and settle down this odd cold breeze passes me on my right it made me tingle, almost dizzy. But there was no wind, no weather issues outside and the chill seemed to go through me very different from a cold breeze. It passed very quick, and then all my stuff shut off; digital camera/video camera other night shot camcorder. All at the same damn time. “That’s nuts!” Then someone says “my camera shut off”, then someone else said same thing! Like 5 people at this time said that there equipment shut off and felt the breeze and felt weird. All I could think was “this is insane!” If u want hear the outcome of the story you will have to check out our blog and website at the links below. You can listen to the March 28th Podcast of the radio show where the bonus show details what happened WITH AUDIO. You can always catch me in our chat room Monday night’s during the radio show and I would be happy to tell you person-to-person what happened. To put it down on paper just won’t do it justice.
Thanks for readingChristopher BVisions Into The Past – ParaPsychic Consultants; Lead Investigation Developerwww.visionsintothepast.comBLOG: www.visionsintothepast.blogspot.comPodcast: www.visionsintothepast.podbean.comOn iTunes: visionsintothepast
For more information and everyone else’s experiences check out the Visions Into The Past “Eastern State” page which will be continually evolving with more information, video, audio and experiences as they come in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment